Monday, February 10, 2014

Training for the Spring

The past few weeks have been tough to run long outside. I have my team to run with- no matter what the weather- every weekend! I am very lucky. A lot of sisu here)


In between long runs on the weekend, I do my speed work inside on the treadmill . I really enjoy that time, never thought I would, but mentally a good challenge and race prep!

Feeling strong at this past weekends 10k race, froze my whole body!!! 7 degrees out and quite icy and slushy at the race. Garmin stopped sono idea my time. Totally a great preparation for the first USATF-NE Grand Prix Jones 10 mile race Feb 23rd! Massive ready to kick some butt! I was 5th and 2nd AG 

Next Speed marathon is March 15th RnR DC, state number 45 and marathon numerous 93! Going fora 305

Thanks to Swiftwick socks  #swiftwick

Karhu running for the perfect efficient shoes! 

#SwirlGear for the support 
#SeeMeinTheDark for reflective wear to be seen! 


Power bar for the nutrition ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment