Saturday, January 4, 2014

Grand Beginning for 2014

This is a short post for how thankful I am for the support I have. I am again a Karhu Running Ambassador for 2014 which makes me happiest. I hope to race and train to my best with tremendous support  from Karhu. Quality and performance in all of their shoes and clothing. www.karhurunning.com

I have the best racing team, the Central Mass Striders Racing Team for the USATF-NE Grand Prix 2014 racing year. Wicked talent in our team CMS- psyched  to see how we can dominate the other teams this year! The first race on the circuit is Feb 23rd. 


My running friends- group are some of the most Crazy - Classy- Talented and determined bunch - Love them! Long runs EVERY week - no matter the weather!!  Luckiest I am to be a part of the group) 


SeeMeInTheDark.com Company has shown support in reflective high tech clothing for myself and the CMS Team) 


 time to support and give back for 2014

Lessons learned- always moving forward 
Bring it on to Marathon Trials 2016

www.levelrenner.com
#OnTheLevel
#BeastMode

No comments:

Post a Comment