Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Number 90

It was fun and it was cold. Number 90 marathon in MD, Hunt Valley was last Saturday. Met with my maniac marathon friends Kino, New runner hard-core ultra runner Maggie, JC and others. Dawned cold and too early after a seven hour car ride alone from Worcester MA to Hunt Valley MD.
Made it to the school then jogged up to the start line in order to keep my hands from freezing .
The race was dirt packed rail trail and an out n back. Very scenic. Recommend this marathon for those whom wish for a low key race. On point to mile 14- hamstring stated again. Same pain. It got worse . Kept on going . Able to ekkk out a 320 , top 8 and an AG award. NOW to rest up. Recovery and friend time. My hands froze around the Gels!! Thanks to Karhu for the support and the top shoes 
www.karhurunning.com 


Wore my Wheaties visor for Team Wheaties Warriors 26.2! it looked great although I did not eat Wheaties before the race- needed to) 
www.gilletterunning.com

Shout out to Craft clothing 
www.craft.se
Keeping my running and racing spot on and warm 

No comments:

Post a Comment