Sunday, September 1, 2013

The efficient Karhu

The first shoe above is one of the Karhu Originals. Fly and sooo sweet for street wear.  The Karhu Albatross. i would run in these, but on a daily basis, top. many styles are at www.karhu.com

The shoe below started my love with Karhu, way back in early 2007 I think. I bought these over in Amsterdam, Germany, wore and raced in them and then tried to find Karhu shoes again a few years ago. I did after searching much! Thank you Jordan from @karhurunning for getting me up and racing, once again, with Finland style
 
More of my favorite shoes to show you!!!
The next is the newest, The Fluid 3 Fulcrum. Cushioned, yet firm. I ran a marathon in them. Perfect. Responsive . I had a fast 16 mile in them today . Do far the best for long distance racing in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment