Saturday, August 31, 2013

Racing Shoes

The shoe blog begins! I will be posting another tomorrow with my reviews of my collection from Karhu. Please contact me for any personal racing or shoe questions! Also at www.karhu.com each shoe has detailed information and a place for ordering 
Karhu shoes have assisted me in 3 new PR's, trail races, marathon wins, and in expanding my style through the shoe))
Total love

www.blog.karhu.com/83-complete-marathons-in-38-different-states-alicia-eno 



The first to review is the Fast3 , 11oz.
Great for speed although I would recommend for road and track work 
Very very forward feeling and propels one forward
For a little background before I continue, I have been  a Karhu Team athlete for over one year and what a joy in experience and racing! Karhu running began on the track in 1916 and has come very far. Karhu is Finland's legendary running brand and all I own. 

Flow3 Trainer. 8.5 oz
Lightweight perfect for speed,  I wear them for 5k and 10k races

Forward 4 Fulcrum , 9.4 oz. I really have come to like these for long runs and for my marathon training. More stability and cushion. Great for everyday training

No comments:

Post a Comment