Sunday, March 23, 2014

2014 Races and Goals

I have some wonderful races coming up this year that I am excited for! My 100th marathon goal and also my Sub 4Hour State 50 will be in January 2015 at the Maui Hawaii Marathon ! I hope to run this with my coach Justin Gillette! 


I thank all of my support and ambassadorships: 
www.karhurunning.com
www.guenergy.com
www.swiftwick.com
www.swirlgear.com
www.seemeinthedark.com


HealthE Organics - Eno P-Nutty Protein bars  help me to fuel properly 

I will be racing all of the USATF-NE Grand Prix Races with my CMS Team along with individual marathons

April 
1) James Joyce Ramble in Dedham MA the 27th , 10k
www.ramble.org

May
1) Fargo Marathon May 10th
www.fargomarathon.com
2) Sugarloaf Marathon May 18th
Sugarloaf ME
www.sugarloaf.com/marathon

June
1) Ribfest 5miler
Merrimack, NH June 15th


2) Mt. Washington Road Race
June 21
www.mountwashingtonroadrace.com
Gotham, NH

July
1) Morgan Valley Marathon
Morgan Ut
July 25
www.morganvalleymarathon.com

August
1) Moose's Tooth Marathon
Anchorage Alaska 
August 17th
www.bigwildliferuns.org


2) Green MT. 15k
Burlington VT
www.gmaa.net
August 31

September 
1) Lone Gull 10k
Glouster MA 
September 14
www.lonegull10k.com

October
1) Atlantic City Marathon
October 19th
Atlantic City, NJ
www.acmarathon.org

November
1) Manchester City Marathon 
Manchester NH
November 2nd 
www.cityofmanchestermarathon.com

Cannot Wait
Wishing for health and strong mind for all races 

No comments:

Post a Comment