Tuesday, March 18, 2014

39.3 Race Miles

The weekend started with the RnR DC Marathon Saturday . Weather was perfect 45 and cloudy . I ran conserving energy and speed as I was also racing 13.1 Sunday. I had even splits of 138 for a finish of 3:16. Happy and that was my goal. AG placed third out of many and 13th of 1700 women pretty cool!! 

I then ran to the airport - compression socks on- to make it to Boston.
Sunday was my CMS Team race - USATF- NE 13.1 New Bedford MA. 
We car pooled to the start. The race was wonderful, on the coast by the ocean, rolling hills. I felt very tired, but my legs were fine. On point for a 130 till mile 8, then the weight of the races sat in! Finished strong, but could not push it .

I need to work on my nutrition and add a few pounds before Fargo Marathon in May. This will help me from fading as I did in both races. I am going to add protein powder and additional vegan foods!) strong and need to be much stronger to get my sub 3:05! 

Thanks to 
www.guenergy.com
www.karhu.com
www. Swirlgear.com
www.swiftwick.com
www.seemeinthedark.com
and www.healtheorganics.com


Race support I thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment