Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Lone Gull and surprise 5k

2 weekends ago was my second to last USATF-NE Grand Prix race, 10k in Glouster, MA


Our Women's CMS team did well, third in. My open division and the Master's were second in this tough competition! 

My hamstring bothering me bad, do I was not pushing the pace, took it very easy at a 700 pace. Finished strong and happy. One more race in our series, the NH Marathon. I have ran all of the Grand Prix races this year so I will be an Ironman racer at the end of the year. Very cool. 

This weekend raced a 5k, I won the event even gong off course .7 miles!!  Too funny) I warmed up for 10 miles then raced. 

Now to taper for Clarence DeMar Marathon this Sunday in NH. It will be my 98th marathon.

Big thanks to all of my sponsors thus far this season. Running stronger and faster.  

No comments:

Post a Comment