Sunday, May 3, 2015

May Beast Mode

Long time since my last blog.
Races are finally comibg up. :
The first in the USATF-NE mountain race Grand Prix series is May 17th in VT. I will be completeing. 6 of the 7 races this year and also MT. Washington for the second time in June.



this month will also be Burlington VT Marathon May 25th. Should be a solid race!


Marathons coming up include Helsinki Findland in August and Berlin Germany in September ) totally excited

I ran all of the USATF-NE Grand Prix series and was an IronRunner for 2014, this year I will race as many as I can, although my priorities are the Mountain Series and a sub 305 marathon


working on AB strength , stretching , hill work and my health. This has helped much. I have been taking a nap daily along with 8 hours of sleep - helpful for more energy.

Thank you so much for my energy, support, and top gear to my ambassador companies !

LaceLocker
Karhu
Amrita Healthfoods
Swiftwick Socks

 Loving PocketFuel peanut butters 
and OnlyAtoms cool wear !

Goals  to reach 



No comments:

Post a Comment