Friday, July 17, 2015

Cranmore

Mountain race number 5 in the series was Sunday July 11th

Conway NH


It dawned early and warm, quite warm and humid

The course was brilliant. Uphill then across the ski course, through woods and then a few miles down hill till another uphill, 2 times for a total of 8.2 miles.

Absolutely fab

I felt strong in the first half then totally ready for the second even with the weather becoming hot 


Loved and smashed the downhills.

Ended the day with a total of 12 miles
5th AG - glad I had a negative split with a 6 min reduction in time for the second round.

2 more on the Mountain circut for me- Greylock mountain then Bretton Woods)

Thanks to Swiftwick for my compression socks, Karhu for my brilliant trail shoes, Lace Locker for keeping my laces locked, Honey Stinger for my one honey GU , and Amrita Health for seriously delicious vegan apple bar 

No comments:

Post a Comment