Monday, July 6, 2015

Canada to Loon

BLubec ME. What a quaint quiet town on the boarder to Canada. I ran the international marathon on June 28 th . Epic time . 
You must have a passport and verify your number first on each boarder . It takes quite a bit of time.  Completely worth it. The marathon starts in Lubec then to Campebello Island. All hilly with more hills. 
I raced well - prepared for the hills. I let the ladies fall back and then stayed in second to the finish. Happy with my effort on this challenging race. 
Next was Loon Mountain Mountain race, yesterday July 5.

A very tough one, 6.7 miles up and down, 40% grade, mud, all in Lincoln NH.

I tried, ran well, my legs were tired though from the marathon last weekend. I walked the 40% grade, made it though , and felt mildly bad and quite tired at the end. 

My Team rocked it and we ended up in First! 

Another epic race in the books !!!!!!!
3 more to go in the Mountsin USATF-NE Series))))

Cranmore this Sunday.
Thank you to all of my Sponsers for the support .



No comments:

Post a Comment