Thursday, June 23, 2016

Skecher Go MEB Speed 3

I ran the Lake Placid 26.2 on June 12th and for coming in 2nd, won a pair of Sketchers Go Run 3's

I wore them first for a 10 mile tempo run , next day hill work , then treadmill speed intervals

Very lightweight Flexable
5.3 OZ
4 mm heel drop
So wonderfully surprised at how responsive to speed they were and in how my foot was cushioned- yet in a 
light hugged manner

Hill work perfect - no trails . I would think these are geared best for roads track and dirt patches , not technical hills or trail 
Treadmill- Yes!


Picking up and slowing with ease and a Flexable foot. Flat and easy


I will be wearing these in my next road marathon Mad City VT July 10th - 


I was added to Skechers Performance race Ambassador Team on June 20th
Excited. Support with racing and training with a reputable steam. Stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment