Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Loon Mt .Part of The All Terrain Series

The Loon mountain USATF Championship for Mountain racing .... Yes I knew it was hard


Good warmup of 4 miles 

Perfect weather

Felt good until mile 3- a bit dehydrated and legs were feeling the burn already
Trouped up the incline, push push 


A water stop helped 
Last hill before Walkibg boss I walked and jogged - walked -jogged
The meadow run was splendid and made up a bit of time

The last hill not bad although I was exhausted- ran it!

My CMS open team won the women's! 
Thrilled

I did better than I expected placing well in my division of open 

My Skecher GoRun4's brilliant even in the mud trail and rocks!

LaceLockers held laces and Swiftwick socks perfect as always

Loved wearing my Skecher singlet for the first time- Skecher performance team thank you for the support✨
Amrita bar post run and I had a half bag of Honey Stinger fruit chews

Up next Mad VT 26.2 July 10

No comments:

Post a Comment