Saturday, July 23, 2016

What makes us stronger

10,,000 on the track in 95 degrees 
Whew 

I ran the Friday night Lights race on 7-22 to see if I could beat my time for the USATF-NE series all Terain 10,000 

I ran one in the track earlier in the year and was trying another - bad choice in the middle of the summer ☀️

My pace quickly slowed from goal of 640's - the race thankfully had sponges and water.

Felt better the second half of the race -
Such great support from my Skechers performance teammates and CMS- 

Came in third which was great


Wore Skechers Go Run 3's
Swiftwick socks
Yellow LaceLockers
Skecher Performance Kit
Honey Stinger 5 energy chews
Amrita pineapple chia bar 1 hour before the race

Glad I raced
Next up a fast 5 k in Upton MA sat then 
My first ultra of the year Sweltering Summer Aug 6th 

No comments:

Post a Comment