Sunday, October 23, 2016

The Train

Ran The Ghost Train Ultra yesterday as a tool for pacing and nutrition for my A Goal race, 24 HR NJ one day November 11th. This serves as a qualifier race for the USA long distance team.

Practiced keeping my pace steady and fueling every 3.5 miles. I only ate 8 Honey Stinger chomps, one half Gel, 3 small cups tailwind, 3 small butterfingers bites, 2 hard candies , 1 half cup coke during the 6.5 hours I was running

Officially stopped at 30 miles to be counted. I then took my number off and ran for another 10, to again practice mentally for the 24hr. Third , podium, female for that distance.

Fell once but not bad. Felt overall great. 

Up next BG KY State championship marathon Nov 6th

Thank you
Skechers Performance Team 
GoRun Forzas
Honey Stinger Gel
Swiftwick 12'. Socks
LaceLockers
Amrita Bars
Runinrabbit
Onlyatoms
NuttZo

No comments:

Post a Comment