Tuesday, July 22, 2014

GU Brew

This past weekend I was so excited to try the new updated, GU Brew.


I got the Blueberry Pomegranate flavor in a small round tub. I like this as I can put as much or little as I want into my water, with the scoop. 

GU Brew is a blend of carbohydrate s and electrolytes for recover post run and also during the day. I drink GU Brew on average 4 times a week during training of an average of 75-80 miles. 

The taste- yum. Sweet, not too sugary, refreshing. I had a 20 oz of water and one scoop- 70 calories and 17 grams of carbohydrates. I drank it 40 minutes after a 12 mile tempo run. My energy perked and I felt level again. 


It comes in many flavors and also in little single serving packets . I Recommend for recovery post workout highly. 
I will packing some for my UT Marathon this Saturday. 

www.guenergy.com
GU Crew Running Ambassador 

No comments:

Post a Comment