Thursday, July 17, 2014

Lace Locker Review

I was super excited to win a contest a few weeks ago put on by my friends at 
www.vegrunchat.com on twitter
@vegrunchat



I won a pair of LaceLocker's!! 

Perfect to keep your laces tight and they will not come lose or undone during a run. 


I followed the easy directions and secured my laces- tested during a four mile training pace run. Laces did not flap and were completely tight for the duration of my workout. As I live in Worcester , MA, all of my running consists of some form of hills. LaceLocker's -laces perfect. 


I will be testing out another pair this weekend at The Cranmore Mountain race a hill filled 10k , part of the Mountain Series put on by USATF-NE. 

More colors I will sport and showcase in the upcoming weeks. 
 

Honored to be a new Runner Local ambassador for : 

www.lacelocker.com  
@lacelocker 

www.stashsports.com
@stashsports 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment